Blueprint Leadership is an emerging leaders program geared towards first and second-year students and transfer students at UVA. This is a seven-week program during the spring semester that is designed for students with leadership potential and an interest in developing their personal organizational skills in an intentional, educational, and reflective team environment.
Program Highlights Include:
- Weekly meetings/seminars featuring distinguished guest speakers
- Small group interaction facilitated by Peer Leaders that allows for reflection and meaningful discussion
- Opportunities to develop your own leadership style, priorities, and portfolio
- A chance to network and make new friends!
Seminar Topics Include:
- Self-Knowledge- discovery of personality
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Leadership Styles
- Student Self-Governance
- Citizen Leadership and Global Stewardship
Visite the Blueprint Leadership website to learn more.